Saint Vincent and the Grenadines is a stable and independent country in the West Indies with a flourishing tourism and financial sector.
St. Vincent & Grenadine Company Formation
- Full member of the British Commonwealth, the United Nations, the Organization of American States, the International Labor Organization, CAICOM and the Organization of Eastern Caribbean States.
- St. Vincent and the Grenadines has up-to-date laws ensuring proper preservation of confidential relationships in financial services and the business language is English with legal practice following English Common Law.
- An archipelago scattered down the Eastern Caribbean from St. Vincent in the north to Grenadines in the south and lying approximately 1,600 miles southeast of Miami.
- Multi-island state which is a member of the British Commonwealth.
- Up-to-date laws governing International Business Companies, International Banks and International Trusts, as well as a law ensuring proper preservation of confidential relationships in financial services for the international clients, whether corporate or private.
- Secure and modern environment in which to do business.
Benefits of Forming International Business Company (IBC)
- An IBC can have registered shares or bearer shares (bearer shares are lodged with the Registered Agent)
- An IBC only needs one Director, who may be an individual or a corporation.Company stamps and seals are optionally available for your IBC although are not mandatory.
- IBC’s are exempt from all St. Vincent and the Grenadines income taxes, capital gains taxes and corporate taxes.
- No annual external audit or annual meetings are required for an IBC and no reports need to be submitted to the St. Vincent or any other authorities.
- No fixed limit on the amount of authorized capital, which can be any currency.
- Out professional staff offers local expertise and guidance to assist you in establishing your IBC.
- The IBC shareholders register is confidential
- A recent Bank Reference letter for each beneficial owner, shareholder, director
- Notarized Copy or original of a utility bill as a proof of address for each beneficial owner, shareholder, director
- Notarized copy of passport or National ID for each beneficial owner, shareholder, director
- One copy of the Beneficial Owner’s Due Diligence form from each Beneficial Owner
- One copy of the IBC questionnaire form
- One copy of the Consent letter from each Director
- Your business plan or description prepared as per business plan instructions